Jendy Studios is led by award-winning marketer and business developer, Jon Kopp. Jon's career started in design and development when he was 12 years old. Jon operated several small businesses with his first at the age of 20. He had ultimately failed at all of his businesses — however the experience he gained through his journey was what he considers to be a priceless lesson he would never change in life. At the age of 30, Jon accepted his first corporate gig as Director of Marketing for a small investment firm in Chicago.
In 2015, Jon's career took a massive leap when he won the Chicago Innovation People's Choice Award for a proprietary investment platform that he developed.
Mr. Kopp has been credited to nearly 300MM of growth with his firm and in 2016, he was named Chief Marketing Officer and his role moved into senior level business management.
Jon spent the following year solidifying his firms reputation as the innovators and educators of the self-directed investment industry.
In December, 2017, Mr. Kopp was named Executive Director of non-profit organization SDIRA which is purposed to help educate investors to take control of their finances and learn how to safely save for their retirement.
In January 2018, Jon will be hosting the daily livestream video podcast SDIRA Daily to help spread awareness on investing for the future.
Jon and his wife Wendy are passionate about helping and mentoring individuals and small businesses succeed. They donate their time and resources to help build their community.
- Chicago Innovation Award winner Announced as new Executive Director in SDIRA Non-Profit
- Non-Profit SDIRA To Launch New Professional Network
- Jon Kopp, Innovative CMO Leads New Educational Mission
- Self-Directed Industry’s Biggest Names Come Together To Form First Non-Profit Organization
- SDIRA.org Helps Retirement Investors Despite Rollback Of Fiduciary Rule
- SDIRA.org Warns Investors' Finances and Portfolios at Risk from Fluctuations in the Market
- SDIRA.org details 5 Smart Ways To Boost Your Financial Knowledge
- SDIRA TV Shows How To Slash Taxes, Keep More Of What You Make
- Non-Profit Reveals New Opportunities For Multigenerational Investing
- SDIRA TV Launches to Aid Retirement Investors
- Investment Group goes High-Tech — Promotes Award-Winning Chicago Executive
- Chicago Business Journal - People on the Move
- Growth Equity Group Reveals a New Way to Invest for Retirement
- Yahoo! Finance, Oct. 2015